TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW WE COLLECT THEM
Personal Information You Provide: We collect the following personal information you provide when you use our Services, like when you sign up for a The TradeX account (“Membership”), or have taken steps to register for Membership, request a transaction, enroll in a promotion or program, or otherwise engage or communicate with us:
- 1.Identity Data includes your full name, date of birth, gender, Pan, and other data on government-issued identification documents.
- 2.Contact Data includes your email address, mailing address, and telephone numbers.
- 3.Financial Data includes your bank account and payment card details, as well as information about your account balances, financial transaction history, credit history, tax information, and credit scores.
- 4.Profile Data includes your username and password, trades or orders made by you, and your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- 5.Usage Information includes information about how you access and use our Services, such as your actions on the Services, including your interactions with others on the Services, your username, and other content you provide (“Usage Information”). If you need to update your permissions, you can do so in your device’s settings. Please remember that The TradeX may, but has no obligation to, monitor, record, and store Usage Information in order to protect your safety or the safety of other users, to assist with regulatory or law enforcement efforts, to protect and defend our rights and property, or for other reasons relating to our provision of the Services. By using the Services, you consent to the recording, storage, and disclosure of such information you send or receive for these purposes.
- 6.Additional Information includes information that you submit via focus groups, contests, sweepstakes, job applications, customer support, or other similar means. We may also collect any - communications between The TradeX and you (including recording calls made to or by The TradeX) and any other information you provide to The TradeX.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
As is true of many digital platforms, we collect certain personal information automatically when you visit our online services, including:
- 2.Usage and Device Data Collected Automatically Through Tracking Technologies. To provide a personalized and enhanced user experience, we, and our third-party partners, automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit or use our Services, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, Flash objects, web beacons, embedded scripts, location identifying technologies, file information, and similar technology (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”). For example, we collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, a unique ID (that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account), and other similar information. We use Tracking Technologies to help ensure that you have a high-quality experience on our Services. We also use Tracking Technologies to aid in the targeted advertising of our services on other platforms. From your device manufacturer, we also may collect the names of other third-party applications that you have downloaded on your device.
If you prefer, you can change your cookie settings. Some browsers have options that allow the user to control whether the browser will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify the user each time a cookie is sent. You may elect to reject cookies by adjusting your settings, but doing so will limit the range of features available to you on our Services and other websites. Be sure to read any information provided by your browser developer to understand the limitations of these settings, as they may differ from browser to browser and may not apply to all technologies. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email, used our Services, or performed certain functions with it. Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms.
Personal Information from Other Sources and Third Parties:
We also obtain personal information from other sources, which we often combine with personal information we collect either automatically or directly from you.
- 1.Third-party Data includes data that we collect from business partners, marketing, and vendor partners.
- 2.Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or log in to your TradeX Account with a third-party service (e.g. Google, Apple), the third-party service may send us information such as your profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- 3.Publicly Available Data includes your contact information and other information from publicly available sources. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you directly. We use this information to contact you, to send you advertising or promotional materials, to personalize our Services, and to better understand the demographics of our users.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- 1.Send you transactional information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, product and services information and announcements, software updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, and information about your transactions with us;
- 2.Communicate with you such as to respond to your comments and questions, deliver newsletters or other content we believe you will be interested in, provide customer service or feedback, contact you about amounts owed, conduct surveys, respond to employment opportunities for which you’ve applied, notify you about upcoming events, or for any other purposes in connection with the Conduct research and analytics to understand our visitors and customers and tailor our product offerings;
- 3.Provide you with updates about products and services offered by us and selected partners, as well as facilitate new contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and rewards; • Make suggestions and recommendations to you about things that are similar to those about which you have inquired or that may otherwise be of interest to you, such as providing you with advertisements based on your interests and activity on the Services;
- 4.Monitor, administer, and enhance our Services, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes; • Enhance the safety and security of our Services, Platform, and Members, and investigate or provide notice of fraud or unlawful or criminal activity; • Perform audits and protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, including to enforce and carry out contracts and agreements; and
- 5.Comply with applicable laws and legal obligations.
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the personal information we collect. We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your personal information, see the “Control Over Your Information” section below. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties, aside from substantial corporate transactions (described below).
- 1.Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share personal data with certain authorized and vetted contractors, subcontractors, third-party vendors, and service providers who help us run and protect our business. This includes sending emails, conducting business analytics, marketing, and data processing. For example, we may share personal data with service providers that identify and serve targeted advertisements or provide mailing services, tax and accounting services, contest fulfillment, web hosting, or analytics services.
- 2.Substantial corporate transactions. We may share personal data in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, reorganization, financing, change or control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or similar proceeding.
- 3.Legal purposes. We disclose personal data to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims, or government inquiries and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of The TradeX, our affiliates, users, or the public.
With your consent. We share personal data for any other purposes disclosed to you with your consent. We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Services are currently designed for use only in certain select markets. If you are using our Services from another jurisdiction, your information collected through our Services may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which The TradeX or its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, or service providers -
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION